- Sinar Mas Explanation Concerning Eka Tjipta Widjaja Being The Richest Man
- Tuesday, 24 September 2013
- Sinar Mas considers rating Eka Tjipta Widjaja as the 142 richest man in the world by Bloomberg Billinoaires Index is a mistake. “First of all, Sinar Mas is not a holding company and has never published an integrated financial statement including all business units together,” said Sinar Mas Managing Director...
- 2014, IIMS Moves to BSD Tangerang
- Monday, 23 September 2013
- PT. Dyandra Media International Tbk (DYAN) guarantees that the Indonesia International Exhibition & Convention Center (IIECC) which will be used for the Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) will be completed by 2014. Dany Budiharto, Operational Director of Dyandra said on Monday (23/9) that this IDR 2,1 trillion project is expected...
- Sinar Mas Owner is RI’s Richest Man Again, Bloomberg Finds
- Tuesday, 17 September 2013
- Billionaire Eka Tjipta Widjaja has once again exceeded the Hartono brothers as Indonesia’s wealthiest man, says the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Eka, who Bloomberg claims controls the world’s second-largest palm oil producer through Singapore-based Golden-Agri Resources, was reported to possess US$8.4 billion in total wealth and was ranked 139 on the...
- The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce is pushing for innovative financing and sustainable agriculture governance
- Monday, 16 September 2013
- The continuous increase of productivity is the main concern of national businessmen in pushing for a growth target that is expected to reach 6% and a decrease in emission target of 26% by 2020. Because of that on September 16 and 17, 2013 in Pekanbaru, Riau, the Indonesian Chamber of...
- APP Statement Regarding TFT Verification Reports FCP Implementation Riau
- Wednesday, 11 September 2013
- APP statement regarding TFT verification reports into FCP implementation in Riau and South Sumatra
In February 2013, APP launched its Forest Conservation Policy (FCP), in which the company committed to an immediate halt to all natural forest clearance. This moratorium is in place while a series of assessments are carried out...